E6M2: They Are Here
Episode 6: Post Mortem
Song Track: 9 - Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (CD-Audio) cblood3 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||56|
|Number of Secrets|
"Walk out the opening room, jump down, turn to your right, and walk down to the end of the alley. Turn to your right and enter into the building. Following the passage until you get into a larger room, then take the exit to the right into a courtyard. Re-enter the building under the sign 'Insmouth Corporate Plaza'. Directly across from the phones is some stairs leading up. Follow the corridor, and you find yourself in a room with some steps. Climb them, and follow that corridor to the Pub and Grill. Exit the building to the door to your left. Outside, you'll see the Fire door behind some Fire pods, turn left, and walk along the side of the building you just exited, and and re-enter the building through a different doorway. Walk down the corridors, descend the stairs (Watch out for the Gargoyle statues), and grab the Skull key. Retrace your steps to the Fire door, open it, and press the symbol to end the level."--Baytor's Guide
- Acid Pod
- Axe Zombie
- Bloated Butcher
- Fire Pod
- Hell Hound
- Stone Gargoyle
- Little Caleb
- Near the beginning, jump into the words "STAY OUT". Reward: Guns Akimbo
- Enter the door under the "KEEP OUT" sign. Go up the ramp until you hear a door open. Run back the way you came and there will be a door open between some crates. Reward: Jump Boots
- As part of the above secret, when the crates raise to block your exit, stand on them. Reward: Life Seed
See also: References in Blood
- In the bathroom, if you shatter the mirror dozens of Little Calebs appear and attack you. This is a reference to the third Evil Dead movie, Army of Darkness.
- The acid-spitting plants bear a strong resemblance to both Audrey II from the movie Little Shop of Horrors and the Alien eggs from the Alien series of films.
- A sign reads "Innsmouth Corporate Plaza" (pictured above). The city of Innsmouth appears numerous times in cosmic horror writer H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos series of short stories, most notably in "Shadow Over Innsmouth".