C2L3: Sewage Treatment Plant
C2L3: Sewage Treatment Plant is the fourteenth level in the game Blood II: The Chosen, and the third level of the second chapter (map name: 10_sewagetreatmentplant). It consist of meandering sewer tunnels and a water filtration plant.
Loading Screen Text
It's clear that the citizens of New Town have a couple of severe problems... they are overfed and they are anal-expulsives. The combination is going to be lethal... for them. From the smell, their pipes could use a good cleaning. That's you, immortal demigod and living high-colonic. It is clearly Gideon's fault that you have fallen to this level. Ankle-deep in feces, as it were. Hmmm. You can add it to his bill and take it out in chunks.
"Caution: This level contains numerous Thieves. Proceed with caution. Follow the passage along, and go through the door. Jump down into the water below you, and follow the sewer along. Go up the steps and up the ladder. Walk around the pool and through the doorway. Walk to the end of the passage and take the lift up. Walk along until you get to another lift, and take that one up. Follow the passage, and climb the ladder to end the level."--Baytor's Guide
- The Blood II REZ file also contains some dialogue that was cut from the final game:
- CALEB: Mm, what a wonderful smell I've discovered. Eau de Morte.
- CALEB: This should be fun.
- CALEB: All in all, I'd rather be killing stuff.
- CALEB: I just hate sewers... slimy.
- CALEB: Sewer flood switch... hope they're thirsty.