From Blood WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Custom Episode: French Meat
Song Track: 8 - Fate of the Damned (CD-Audio), UNHOLY (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||TBD|
|Number of Secrets|
The level follows the same basic path as the Doom level it is based on.
- In the left room at the start of the level, there are two pillars; the one on the right has a switch that will lower a wall in the starting area; otherwise, another way to access this secret is to go to the room filled with toxic waste floor and interact with the middle wall close to the door, which leads to the next room. Reward: Box of Flares, Life Essence, Box of Shotgun Shells, Super Armour
- Once you're inside the room with the two candle holders, turn back and return to the previous room with the toxic floor. Turn right, and you can access a new room. Reward: Sawed-Off Shotgun, Box of Shotgun Shells
- Still in the same room with the toxic floor, return near the steps, turn and face the previous secret room, run towards it, and you should see a pillar lowering. Get onto it. Reward: Bundles of Dynamite x5, Doctor's Bag
- This level was also recreated in Blood by Austin Adams as SPILL2: Doom E1M1 Hangar, part of his Spill levels.
- TED21M8: The Docks from the sequel French Meat 2 is a recreation of the first level of Heretic.
- Unlike with Team TNT, TEDD obviously knows how to spell the word Hangar.