From Blood Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 01:37, 18 February 2008 by Gideon (New page: This article is a list of Quotations from the Blood characters, their origins are where possible stated besides the quotes. Any additions from the Blood games are welcomed. == Caleb == *"...)
This article is a list of Quotations from the Blood characters, their origins are where possible stated besides the quotes. Any additions from the Blood games are welcomed.
- "I live... Again!"
- "Unless you taketh the flesh of the son of man and drink his Blood you have no life in you" - The Bible
- "OPHELIA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Hamlet
- "Point away from face and fire, sounds easy enough"
- "I won! I won! I won! I won! I won!"
- "Ughh, and I thought I was ugly"
- "I never said I was smart"
- "You going to bark all day little doggy? Or are you going to fight.
- "Why must I suffer these idle minded morons?"
- "I will rip your soul apart!"
- "Ha Ha! Very Amusing"
- "Welfare did not cover out of work cultists in those days so the only place a troubled man could find work was the circus."
- "Caleb? What the hell is this?"
- "Hmmm, Prince Charming I presume?"
- "Cut me loose, and I will give you a full cherry pie!"
- "He wants you to follow him! You dumb bastard!"
- "NO! I can't be beaten!"
- "I shall now witness the fall of the Great Betrayer"
- "I am just turning into something UNPLEASANT!"
- "Your dead! You hear me! DEAD!"
- "I'll drink your blood!"
- "You will die a slow, slow, death!"
- "Crudux Cruo!"
- "Hey! Who the *beep* are you supposed to be?!"
- "Please tell me your the hero type?!"