Episode 2: Scar Trek
Deep-Sixed (DWE2M6) is the sixth level of the second episode of the add-on Death Wish, known as episode 8. In this level, Caleb have to retrieve 5 Black Chests in order to exit, then comes across a ghost ship, whose haunted halls hides the keys he needs to progress further.
Song Track: 9 - Double, Double, Toil and Trouble (CD-Audio), cblood1 (MIDI)
|Number of Enemies|
|Pink on the Inside||146|
|Number of Secrets|
"Open the door in front first, you will come to a large structure resembling an open mouth. Hit the switch inside to open the doorway to the cellar directly behind it. From the cellar entrance there are several paths leading to the location of 5 Black Chests that you will need to open the large pink door. Here are the locations:
- This task can be done out of order *
1. Face the pink door. Head left and go forward until you reach a room with a large bonfire in the center. A chest is on a nearby cart.
2. Face the pink door. Head left and go up a nearby slanted ramp, then take the first left into a room with 3 skylights. The chest is near the table. When you grab it Zombies will emerge from 3 passages.
3. Face the pink door. Head left and take the first right. Go straight until the pathway curves and you come to a room with a floating head orbited by bodies. The chest is on the far end of the room. Make sure you have explosives before attempting this room, as you will have to fight off a Zombie swarm.
4. Face the pink door. Head right through the furthest passage (with the stairway). Enter the room at the end of the walkway and grab the chest inside.
5. Face the pink door. Head right through the closest passage (with the boat). Ride the boat to the little island and grab the chest. Be careful � enemies appear when you take the chest. Ride the boat back from whence you came.
Return to the pink door and walk up to it. If you have all 5 Black Chests it will open, releasing a horde of rats. Jump in the pool of water behind them and swim to the next area.
When you get outside, you will see a ghost ship, a few houses, and a lighthouse with a flashing beacon. Go to the boat dock. Enter the ghost ship through an opening adjacent to the center mast. Once inside, face the green hanging cloth. Head left and enter the upturned dining room, which is filled with enemies around every turn, rather than going to the 2nd floor. Grab the Eye Key from the back corner of the room and head to floor 2. In this bedroom you must kill the Phantasm. This will open a passage at the bed's headboard, allowing you to enter the sunken ship. Enter the water and go to the opposite end of the boat (the kitchen) where you will find the Skull Key behind a panel requiring the Eye Key for access. Backtrack to exit the sunken ship and the ghost ship. Go to the lighthouse and take the Skull Elevator to the top. Grab the Moon Key and go back down. Use the Moon Key on the other elevator, which will carry you down to the end of the mission."--Bloatoid's Guide
- Axe Zombie
- Bloated Butcher
- Bone Eel
- Gill Beast
- Red Spider
- Green Spider
- Flare Gun
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Tommy Gun
- Napalm Launcher
- Dynamite Bundle
- Remote Detonator
- Tesla Cannon
- Life Leech
- At the beginning of the hallway, to the left is where zombies are located. Break the right potted plant near the wall and you will see a gray switch behind it. Use it to open a door in the stone wall behind you on the left. Reward: Body Armor
- From the cellar contain paths with 5 Black Chests, near the skylight of the central pillar is a hidden switch. Shoot it to open the middle pillar. Reward: Reflective Shots
- After grabbing one of the Black Chests, zombies will emerge from 3 passages. Enter the center passage and press on the wooden wall. Reward: Life Leech
- At the area that contains water (and a boat) where you can grab 2 Black Chests at the same time, in the rock wall to the right of the entrance is a crack in the wall. Reward: Tesla Cannon
- Again from the same area as above, swim underwater, to the left near the place where the boat begins is a tunnel. Reward: Life Seed (Beware of Gill Beasts from behind)
- Again from the same area, after you get the Black Chest, continue swimming farther into the water, there is an underwater cave on your left (watch out for Bone Eels) Reward: Napalm Launcher, Gasoline x2, Diving Suit
- From next to the ghost ship , jump to the roof of a nearby house by a door. Travel from that roof to the roof of a smaller house behind it near the rock wall Reward: Box of Shells, Drum of Bullets, Basic Armour
- In the underwater area filled with floating boxes, go to the 'up to left' corner. Turn immediately right and press the switch on the back of a wooden box stack. Reward: Super Armour, Bullets x3