Hey, Happy Early birthday! Clari87 08:13, 12 May 2009 (IDT)
Hello. I'm just telling that the engine of Cabal Reborn has been changed from id Tech 4 to Unreal Engine 3. My friend and coworker has recommended the Unreal Engine because it has more features than id Tech 4 and according to him it is easy to use.
- DiamondClaw, May 15th 2010 (16.16 EEST)
Hi I am user (helper) of a recently created wiki farm, we offer the option of wiki's to move. Wiki-site is to outdate to use as wiki. There to many extensions wich are missing. I want to know if you are open to move, we are using the latest version of MediaWiki. The link to the farm is tropicalwikis.com. I hope that you want to move. Please let me know soon as possible. 22.214.171.124 01:16, 30 January 2011 (IST)
Hi. replied here.
Fun fact: This wiki is slow. FW 03:10, 30 January 2011 (IST)
Hey man, is there any other options we have regarding spam? I really think we should think about using a Blacklist, CAPTCHAS (really, they are all over the net by now), and possibly request a new account for you to approve beforehand. The amount of spam is starting to grate, so for now I say you think about tighter control over the wiki until it calms down. Corbyn 16:22, 17 July 2011 (CDT)
My old entry on the old Blood Wiki
Hi, I'm the author of the FXEnhancer mod for Blood II. The handle I went by back in the day was Tren. Unfortunately there has been a tendency to link my full name with the work I did on Blood, which causes some problems when I have clients of my business searching on Google for my name; it was never my intention for them to find my work I did on Blood back in the day. Do you still have admin access to the old Blood Wiki? A Google on my name brings this up http://tinyurl.com/cgrvruv as the top search result. I've tried removing the content on the page, but the page still remains. Can you, or an admin of the old site please delete that page? I would be very grateful as I don't really want it showing up on Google. Cheers
Jonathan, 7th June 2012
I deleted the page and cleared any references to your real name as requested. Tchernobog 18:58, 8 June 2012 (CDT)
Cheers man. I've updated the FXEnhancer entry on here to say Tren as well. One of these days will have to get DOSBOX up and running and play through the original Blood again. They don't make 'em like that anymore :) - Jonathan
Greetings, I am the recent anonymous contributor. I was planning to make a real account and your message motivated me even further. I'd be happy to do some "bloody" work around here. I'm also hoping to creatye some fan fiction (I am hoping to become a writer some day). We'll see :) -- Ishmael 07:33, 17 May 2013 (CDT)
On the Net I'm known as rautamiekka, Finnish for iron sword. I'd like to join. Over at Wikia I'm a frequent editor in various places. and made some edits at Wikipedia too.
- I have created an account named rautamiekka with the password bloodwiki. I suggest you change the password and specify your email address before moving on to contributing. On behalf of all of the administrators, welcome to the Wiki! Tchernobog 12:00, 23 November 2013 (CST)
I cant find a contact function, hope this here ist the right place :-/ I have made a new blood fanpage, and i would be very glad if you can add it to your wiki. L3GEND
- Sorry for the delay, I have added your fanpage to our List of Websites. Tchernobog 19:30, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
Thank you :), Could you also set up my logo? http://www.bloodline.eu/include/images/icons/error_img.png And then add to the content that we have an extensive archive for blood ? :) http://archive.bloodline.eu/ Additionally an new interview with Ken Silverman, new wallpapers, regular news ..
I read bad and so I added in "Death Wish" a download link at official websites. Sorry for that, please change :) Thank you !
New User Account please?
Hello, I have followed the advice given on the FAQ to contact an admin on their talk page for account creation. I've been a fan of Blood for awhile and been planning on some creative work based on it. I figured that this wiki could use some help with the expansion of current pages, media, just overall things in general. So I am humbly requesting a user account with the name
I figured that if I was to be active on this wiki, it would be easier to have an actual account for contact and accountability. Thank you for reading, have a good day.
- I have created an account with the name DoomMarine23. The login password is "keyword" without the quotes. I suggest you change this to one of your own devising and supply the account with your email address. Welcome to the Wiki, and I hope you enjoy your time on here. Tchernobog 03:04, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks, much obliged.--DoomMarine23 19:36, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
Blood Page Library
I have started a Blood Homepage Archive . The project aims to recode and rehost old blood Websites, which are gone offline. Meanwhile already 20 websites have been uploaded, including blood.com, crudox cruo . Would be great if you could add it to the wiki... The website is part of the bloodline .
- This is a great idea, and I will spread your links when I have the time. Tchernobog 12:59, 4 August 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry that I have not gotten to these yet, but the honey flow is on so I will still be quite busy for the next few weeks. I really do like the idea of your project, and I will do what I can do to support it when I can. Tchernobog 15:56, 23 August 2015 (UTC)
Hey, are we doing the bloodbath again this year? :D
- Assuming anyone is up for hosting it: http://forums.transfusion-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&p=29959#p29959 Tchernobog (talk) 23:46, 25 October 2016 (UTC)
- What say ILA? He's normally our generous host, no?
- GOOD GOD MAN IT'S TOMORROW PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!
- So, can i make a account named "El armadillo"? I also think you're kinda exaggerating on this whole "spam" thing, stuff like that happens in EVERY wiki, and on those wikis you don't have to ask Administrators to make an account. That's it i guess?
- I will ignore the attitude you have shown here for now, but trust me when I say that this is not an exaggeration. At any rate, I have created an account with the name El armadillo. The login password is "keyword" without the quotes. I suggest you change this to one of your own devising and supply the account with your email address. Tchernobog (talk) 16:59, 24 November 2016 (UTC)