Still Undead by Panoptic Blur based on the song "Still Alive" from Portal Released on December 22, 2010 http://www.the-postmortem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=39247#p39247 Caleb's defiance, inflicting the Cult with due distress, Condemns them all to states of putrefaction. A bloody consignment of death and despair from just one man, Spills the blood of all of us, then wipes his hand on his head. With his victims frying over barbecue stakes, And their widows crying over headstoneless graves, His defiance grinds on, as he hefts his mighty gun, For the Chosen are all still undead. His pitchfork is hungry! Striking his foes with fear, they cow. Far too slow, they break their ranks, retreating. He tears them to pieces, and flares all the distant ones with fire. As they burn, their screams provide a piquant melody too. Over rail and water rages Caleb, malign Bringing gifts of slaughter, both profane and divine: Even Cerberus gets burned, even Tchernobog gets churned By the Chosen, who are still undead. Make haste and leave him, O foolish devotee by his side! Prayers of late have no decree help you. Testing his patience? Tommy gun up, thumb down, bang-bang. Watch your blood anoint the stones - it's pooling viscous and moist. Look at all the faithful, seeking guidance from whom? When he hears their prayers it makes him long for the tomb: He's destroyed their deity, but they still request a creed From the Chosen, who are still undead. The gods relieve them, they are still undead. They're self-reliant, but they're still undead. They're psychopathic and they're still undead. Death and dying, they'll be still undead. All through time they will be still undead. Still undead? (Still undead.)