by Drakan ยป May 29th, 2006, 17:55 link: http://www.the-postmortem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5338#p5338 I'm proud to say that I have written and finished my first ever BLOOD POEM! Sorry to be vain here but I'm DAMN FUCKING proud of it. Shial anyone? ;) Out of the water Into her cold nest Loaded is Caleb ready to fight her Shial's next to be killed by the best Mother's victims hang from the ceiling Swinging and swaying with vain struggle One Caleb spies with dreaded feeling A familiar cry that's disturbingly subtle Relentlessly they try to wriggle But they will never break free Endlessly they try to jiggle From the pain they cannot see Thick is Shial's home with the scent of death No mistake he can smell her alright And he grows tense with each bated breath For she could be anywhere but not in sight Out of nowhere she suddenly swings And plants a bite right on his back But he simply shrugs off all the stings Time to make this bitch bleed and crack. Her children come pouring out of bodies and boards The Tommygun sings it's tune as they bleed like piss Her children come at Caleb by the hundred of hordes. And as they all die, he smiles at mother's angry hiss. Now it's down between him and Shial His shotgun barks it's menacing tone He'll bleed her like a smashed vial She'll be no more when she's ripped and done. And so his shotgun echoes like thunder She staggers back in a painful recoil Her shrieks pierce the air as her flesh is torn asunder She bleeds her wounds unto the thick soil With a heavy cry she staggers to the ground And painfully she lays down to die A hard lesson learned about being put down Up against Caleb death is not worth a try And so from Gabriella's bones he takes the meat Listening to the moaning victims with each bite He takes his leave from the cavern after he eats And soon will fade this cold and bitter night.