Fan Fiction by RedFanatic Sunday October 31, 2004. 09:44 pm "ok here it is now don't get nightmares :-P" The town of Bleakburg is situated in the pentagram quarry, a formation of five hills carved into claw like points decades ago by some unknown people, built on the ground once known for the massacre of innocents and now home to a population of 500, 300 Undead and the rest there twisted masters. The date is October 31, and in the Huge dark ceremonial barn the towns folk are meeting, "he is coming the betrayer" a murmur went through the room "what can we do" Losmak the town mayor spoke up "we must defend our town and our ways the memory of the One That Binds the Devourer of Souls must live on" "get weapons wake the dead! we shall hold every house!!" As night fell doors locked windows barred weapons in every hand, Losmak peard out of a Knott hole down the main street the fires inside and lanterns out of the houses flickered shadows across the street, as he turned away the crack of gun fire drew him back to the view the first house at the end of the streets lights where now out, he called to the others down stairs "pretaanluxis " (living dead) and listened to the growling moans as six shambling corpses left the house the door secured behind them. he looked again two more houses had gone dark, he listened crunching of feet on gravel, sputtering of flame, a scream broke the night "AAAAAHHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS" a flaming figure shot out of the house three down form his and explodes showering the fence on the other side with blood and melted flesh two zombies turn to pick through the mess, Losmak screams orders to the guards down stairs and listens to them thumping about checking windows and doors. suddenly as a gentle wind rustles the long-dead trees lining the street he hears a voice a soft dry voice murmuring almost hypnotically "I've got you under my skin I've got you....." it trails off as a huge explosion shakes the house the front wall of the house two from Losmaks tears out flame and wood skittering across the road the zombies move quicker and disappear behind the burning house the night shudders with the blast of shotguns then quiet, Losmak checks his guns are loaded then rechecks the house next to his rocks with gun shots and shouts "cruo cruento pestis" "malax exim’ha AAAAAHHHH". Suddenly there is a loud thump on the back door of Losmaks house three men and four zombies are sent to check it out they leave slowly torches held high shotguns and Tommy guns held tightly, on the door is a large blood stain and lying on the back steps is the severed head of a zombie the small group approach slowly, one of them bends to grab the dripping remains and as he dose he see's that the eyes are glowing red, there is a beep and a fire ball engulfs the hole group spattering them on the back wall of the house as it dose the ground floor window on the right hand side of the house explodes in searing flame following it, Losmak waits in the candle lit gloom hearing the massacre below then silence, silence all but for the slow but certain foot steps coming up the stairs. stealing himself Losmak grips his pistols and aim's at the door with the first sign of movement Losmak fire's and keep firing until his fingers are white on the trigger's, smoke fills the black opening, for a moment nothing then the unbeliever the chosen Caleb emerge's from the swirling smoke, in one hand he holds a Tommy gun a thin trail of smoke issuing from its barrel in the other a shotgun both hammers lifted, with a cold smile Caleb locks Losmak with his dead red eyes and ask's "Trick or Treat"