by Drakan ยป Jun 7th, 2006, 17:36 link: http://www.the-postmortem.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5839#p5839 Greetings gang! Another fresh "Bloodoem" (Blood poem ;)) written by yours truly! I present... CHEOGH! Comments will be truly welcomed for this one. :) So many of them killed So many of them dead His joy of the blood he has spilled One more heart each he is fed Many a battle he hath wage Through graves trains and towns Many have felt his hate and rage Each one who fights winds up going down High up in the highest hills Where the winds sing songs of death So many killed so many spills Up he climbs without losing breath Up he runs the steps of the flight Past all the dead men badly tattered And so he gazed the devastating sight A familiar love that's been bloodied and battered Much of her body was torn asunder Blood slowly dripping like dying tears Caleb roars loud like thunder Unvieled is a man with true hate and no fears The Stone winged lord hears this call cackling away at what the man has lost Eyes locked it's time for one to fall To hell with it all this demon is toast Through red tears Caleb pumps shells and hate Lord Chogh roars as he tries to attack But Cheogh will be felled for it is his fate And with one last shot he finally dies and cracks The restless skies above grow still Revealing a world with no tommrow The winds die down and lose their chill There stands a man of bitterness and sorrow And so he cremates Ophelia as he cries And so is strenghtened a desire to kill Tchernobog You're soon to be dead my Master, because everybody dies! Soon I'll come for you and gut you like a dog! *bows*